Do you need SEO help? Not sure where to begin? Some companies resort to outsourcing SEO due to the perceived complexity. However, improving your search engine rankings is not a bridge too far. Though SEO may be complex, it’s not rocket science, and you can initiate your own program in-house. รับทำ seo ราคาถูก
To help you, I’ve prepared an SEO checklist that will put you on a clear path to improved search engine rankings.
The power of this checklist lies in its focus on SEO techniques your competition has ignored. By focusing on under-exploited areas, you face less competition. Therefore, you stand a better chance of making noticeable gains.
Voila! That sounds like an opportunity. Here’s my SEO Checklist to get you started.
Six Uncommon SEO Techniques Explained:
1) Employ Inner Page Linking – Sound boring? Maybe that’s why it’s an under-used SEO tactic. But it’s effective. Remember, search engines look for relevant content. Ann Moseva of Marketing Profs says a well-structured website with the right keywords and internal links improve find-ability. As you write more content you can create more internal links. This makes it easier for Google to index your site, improving your search rankings. Write more content and develop your internal linking structure.
2) Build Resource Centers – Set up a section on your website for articles or varied educational content that includes keyword-rich content, photos, audio, and videos. All offer excellent opportunities to add tags that attract search spiders. In other words, they act as bait for search spiders. This makes your site more link-worthy, so it’s more visible and findable. Prospects as well as search engines can now seek organized and informative content more easily.
3) Exploit SEO for Blogs – This might seem common, but did you know blogs are designed with search spiders in mind? Many SEO content writers ignore this inherent search-ability. As you cite other blogs, even if just in a list, you’ll attract the likes of Google and Yahoo! And don’t forget spiders seek keywords in content, titles, tags and URLs. Rekindle your content’s attraction quotient with SEO for blogs.
4) Socialize with Google+ – Ignite your content distribution with Google+. According to Rand Fishkin, Google+’s search-ability rivals Twitter’s. In an informal test, he compared both sites. Although Twitter brought in more traffic, Google+ achieved a higher click-through-rate (CTR). When you add Google’s deep pockets to social media’s explosive growth, Google+ has a bright future. As Rand put it: “… the outsized benefits… are pretty clear”. Leverage the “early mover” advantage and employ Google+.
5) Google Authorship – This remains an uncommon and under-used approach in achieving SEO best practices. Google+ constantly searches for quality content. As a content writer, you get credit for your articles, blogs, etc., with Google Authorship. And it protects your content, increasing your credibility. As you write more content, your Author Rank improves, increasing your website’s search rankings. Check out this powerful tool – it has huge potential.